Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

20 minutes ago, Dale said:

Find it odd that we utilise Private Jets so much. From an environmental perspective its not ideal. There's a Turkish Airlines flight landing within 30 mins of the Private Jet. 

We probably didnt want his first impression of Birmingham to be hanging around a baggage carousel for 2 hours like everyone else.....

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

We probably didnt want his first impression of Birmingham to be hanging around a baggage carousel for 2 hours like everyone else.....

I'd expect business class. The alternative wasn't a Ryanair flight... 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

People are gonna be so disappointed when Warwick Davies gets off that private jet.

such has been our insistence on signing modest sized players, for so long.....big ones have become a laboured point.

43 minutes ago, Dale said:

Find it odd that we utilise Private Jets so much. From an environmental perspective its not ideal. There's a Turkish Airlines flight landing within 30 mins of the Private Jet. 

Better to use a decent private jet than some old clapped out plane that Cardiff would use.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

51 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Yes that's reliable too. I only post reliable information. I don't make things up

do you really live in Sutton Coldfield? or did you make it up?

This may have already been discussed but I was surprised by how few Italian players Villa have had over the years. This is our fourth and the first outfield player since the 90s (Gollini is the most recent.)

Feel pretty excited about this now

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Dale said:

I'd expect business class. The alternative wasn't a Ryanair flight... 

unless the player is an environmentalist they would expect to to be welcomed in luxury and I love business class but these people live at a different level.  They don’t just want it, they expect it.  You only have to look at players signing for clubs, they generally post pictures with their agents on private planes.  We see players posting private plane pics of themselves when they go on international duty, we’ve seen the two Emi’s a couple of times when they go to Argentina just as one example.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jayEm said:

This may have already been discussed but I was surprised by how few Italian players Villa have had over the years. This is our fourth and the first outfield player since the 90s (Gollini is the most recent.)

Feel pretty excited about this now

Was Carbone the 90's?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

unless the player is an environmentalist they would expect to to be welcomed in luxury and I love business class but these people live at a different level.  They don’t just want it, they expect it.  You only have to look at players signing for clubs, they generally post pictures with their agents on private planes.  We see players posting private plane pics of themselves when they go on international duty, we’ve seen the two Emi’s a couple of times when they go to Argentina just as one example.

Unless you’re Rodri. He was once driving a second hand Corsa while at City. 

Tbf these players are being traded for the millions. They have to be treated well. 

• Like 1

Â