Movie trailers

useless

The film was a bit disappointing, but when this trailer came out I was **** hyped. The found footage genre was still relatively new, and I honestly thought this film was going to be incredible

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The film was a bit disappointing, but when this trailer came out I was **** hyped. The found footage genre was still relatively new, and I honestly thought this film was going to be incredible

I quite liked that film and always wanted to see more films about the same event from different perspectives in the same style. Like an example would be how did the event unfold for the Army? That type of thing.

21 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I quite liked that film and always wanted to see more films about the same event from different perspectives in the same style. Like an example would be how did the event unfold for the Army? That type of thing.

Yeah I liked the film but after that trailer I thought it was going to be a masterpiece :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Watching that in the cinema was a terrific experience. The sound design is phenomenal especially when they are at the party and it starts kicking off.

It loses a fair amount on the small screen but I still think it's a really well made creature feature.

I actually think the second movie is superior (John Goodman is terrific in it) but the third one can get in the **** sea. So disappointed with that 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

That's a great trailer! Makes me want to watch the film now (even though i've already seen it before).

Never really met anyone who's seen this -- except one German intellectual friend -- but I know they must be out there ... love it. One of the coolest movie posters, too.

51TERwXNtqL._AC_.jpg

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

Not a movie trailer.

I never watched the show, but I always found this trailer for the third generation of Skins quite striking.

And not just because it initially features a few young women wearing nothing. Something about the kids falling into the void, Bill & Ted style, to the crescendo of that Arcade Fire song. Don’t know, think it works really well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Watched a few nights ago with 17-year-old son who studies Russia. Stunning, brutal, beautiful, heartbreaking. Some of the scenes could be paintings in the Tate.

This film gave me gruesome nightmares. Didn't help I was on tramadol at the time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Watched a few nights ago with 17-year-old son who studies Russia. Stunning, brutal, beautiful, heartbreaking. Some of the scenes could be paintings in the Tate.

Only ever seen this movie once. Its brilliant but not an easy watch. I was the same with City of Life and Death, which was another superbly done war movie but a one time only viewing.

The scene in the church (and pretty much the whole movie tbh) is ridiculously hard hitting.

• Like 1

Â