Weekends Football 4/6 August

andykeenan

2 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

cov just scored from a corner, their captain mcfadzean with a decent header, goalie beaten at near post. Simms has struggled in front of goal and when trying to take on defenders but he did work hard there and win that corner for the goal, i think he will be useful for them in that way, maybe not a prolific goalscorer but a hardworker who contributes in other ways

They've signed Haji Wright who'll be the pace merchant upfront, played with two upfront last year so Simms will replace Matt Godden eventually.

Coventry can certainly do a Luton I think as very well drilled team.

Leicester got lucky and not sure the 11 they put out is going to run away with the league.

How does Rodri consistently get away from being booked for tactical fouls in transition? 

Refs clamping down on kicking the ball away? Should clamp down on tactical fouls already.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

God I f**kin hate Arsenal fans. They're like cockney Leeds fans, baying for a cerd at the slightest foul. Utter w***ers.

Saying that, Man City fans showing why it's a ridiculous idea to expand their stadium. They're bringing less atmosphere than the Lord's crowd at the ashes.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Can't stand Lee Dixon, he's an awful co-commentator. Talks such drivel. 🤬

"As you know, I'm not one for formations".

These old boys who stopped learning anything about football 20+ years ago need to get the **** off the telly.

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Saying that, Man City fans showing why it's a ridiculous idea to expand their stadium. They're bringing less atmosphere than the Lord's crowd at the ashes.

Another of the brigade knocking one out over how Newcastle and Eddie Howe can do well in Europe and the league and how we won't despite having a man revered in Europe in the dugout.

6 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

You get a yellow card, and you get a yellow card.

I like the stricter rules, but will they actually keep it up for the rest of the season? 

That's the problem out referees are so shite you know it won't be consistent.

Â