Weekends Football 4/6 August

andykeenan

Never heard of Cole Palmer and hes been in the squad since 2020. Shows how utterly uninterested I am in watching anything that involves that "club"

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Bwahaha Cole Palmer gets man of the match from Lee Dixon… he’s been on for 15 minutes. 

Think that says a lot about the game and also Lee Dixon! 

"Salina has been outstanding but I'm gonna give it to the lad who got the winning goal" 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Bwahaha Cole Palmer gets man of the match from Lee Dixon… he’s been on for 15 minutes. 

Think that says a lot about the game and also Lee Dixon! 

Tbf on Dixon, there really isn't a lot to choose from this shower of shite they called a football match

They just bore me to tears. Once a season you might see a decent game that involves them. They just keep the ball, then tactical foul without consequence as soon as they lose it. With a zillion pound on the bench if God forbid they have any jeopardy in a game; an odious manager who has this chokehold on officials and always gets his way, and the wierdest demographic of gloryhunting plastic fans to boot. Scumclub who think we should all be lauding them or something. 

• Like 3

Shows how much I care about Man City and Arsenal fighting it out for a worthless cup when I'm watching Ghostbusters instead.  I was going to shove it on in the background on the laptop but they said "don't cross the streams". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, trekka said:

Shows how much I care about Man City and Arsenal fighting it out for a worthless cup when I'm watching Ghostbusters instead.  I was going to shove it on in the background on the laptop but they said "don't cross the streams". 

You not feeling the wings of history when City have a chance to win their first out of a possible 7 titles this season? Yeah me neither.

• Like 1

Â