Weekends Football 4/6 August

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Pretty crap game so far. Has Haaland even had a touch yet? 

Man City look like they've come straight from that Ibiza club from celebrating the champions League.

20 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

You get a yellow card, and you get a yellow card.

I like the stricter rules, but will they actually keep it up for the rest of the season? 

I think the new rules including respecting the ref but not surrounding him is going to shake things up. There are clubs like Liverpool Arsenal and Manure who play act and berate the ref. It’s going to be interesting. Also yellow cars for deliberate time wasting, watch out Dibu. 

So many ‘big’ players are anonymous out there today.

Grealish, Haaland, Saka haven’t made a mark on the game and have been generally ineffective. 

This has not been the great spectacle that last season’s top 2 promised. 

I’d actually forgotten Rice had signed for Arsenal - hardly seen him all match 

Edited by theboyangel

47 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

I think the new rules including respecting the ref but not surrounding him is going to shake things up. There are clubs like Liverpool Arsenal and Manure who play act and berate the ref. It’s going to be interesting. Also yellow cars for deliberate time wasting, watch out Dibu. 

Also the keeper can't interfere with the penalty taker at all or any mind games etc. Calling it the anti Dibu law. He said 'Its alright we already won the world cup' 😂

Â