Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

43 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I think we want both Diaby and Johnson. We have lacked real pace in the side for years. Having both guys in along with Ollie will really force defences back allowing us to play our high line whilst also creating a bit of space for our midfielders. We could end up with lots of games, particularly at VP, where the game is largely played out in the opposition half.

It also allows you to play a bit deeper if required and to hit teams on the break. The key to both guys is that they have incredible acceleration and so even in tight spaces they can put their pace to good use. Really exciting prospects.

I get what your saying but if we become a possession based team specially at home teams will turn up & play very deep with a low block, so then say Diaby & Johnson will have no space behind to run into or have no space to manoeuvre anywhere in the final 3rd. Those 2 players will be great away from home or even at home against likes of Man city, Arsenal, Liverpool etc but we're going to dominant alot of teams next season, so we need some magic, some star dust a player that can unlock that 2 banks of 4 when teams sit back, that's why I think will only get 1 of those 2 probably Diaby & maybe a Felix type forward player.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Still no Diaby news or announcement… would Agent Villa care to elaborate?? 

Walsall game finished ages ago 😆

I think you are misinterpreting what he was saying. He said he was going to drop news after the game. And he did. He said we had submitted another bid. No one else had said that prior (though Romano and someone like Aouna said we were planning on submitting a I'd in the next 24 hours before him).

23 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Emery needs this Winger pacey  forward in the team with Watkins who can contribute goals and assists. Also it's key to our away from home strategy or playing against teams who will dominate possession in our half and teams who press high that we can create traps by counter attacking from our own build up. 

Torres direct passes to Watkins or Diaby when Liverpool are pressing our build up. Bailey wasted the changes obviously Watkins didn't. If we had a real goal threat instead of Bailey there.

All wingers are inconsistent, we just need one less inconsistent that Bailey. Especially away from home.

My sentiment too.

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Still no Diaby news or announcement… would Agent Villa care to elaborate?? 

Walsall game finished ages ago 😆

To be fair, he said " Diaby news after the match " , then reported about the new offer and thinking it would be accepted.

I don't think he was claiming that we would be announcing Diaby. Lol

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, he said " Diaby news after the match " , then reported about the new offer and thinking it would be accepted.

I don't think he was claiming that we would be announcing Diaby. Lol

Could be taken either way tbh…all he said was “news after the game”… so I see the inclination to take that as more of a club statement…that’s it’s been agreed and confirmed. Could’ve worded it differently…

Why would he have to wait til after the game to share anything?

I don’t know..

I’m just not convinced and not keen on anyone who apparently likes to string people along…

Dunno, he may be legit. We’ll find out…

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don’t quite know what has to be said for you lot to realise that the account you’re referencing is not ‘ITK’. Like, this is primary school stuff. 

Nah it’s clearly legitimate, he’s gone through the effort of setting up an anonymous twitter account and has even gone on to google images to get a generic picture of a famous footballer/manager for his profile picture, that’s the hallmark of credibility right there

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don’t quite know what has to be said for you lot to realise that the account you’re referencing is not ‘ITK’. Like, this is primary school stuff. 

Desperation does funny things 

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It's straight out the fake ITK playbook. Plenty of reports that we're interested, put in a bid and still interested. Try and time reporting on a 2nd bid correct and you also get a little bit of leeway if an answer doesn't happen straight away. There's a half decent chance you might look right.

See also the ones that talk about medicals, it's pretty easy to guess and not be a million miles wrong.

He (presuming it's a he) also seems to have done the usual thing they do of just getting a bit carried away and looking more and more fake as the days pass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

It's straight out the fake ITK playbook. Plenty of reports that we're interested, put in a bid and still interested. Try and time reporting on a 2nd bid correct and you also get a little bit of leeway if an answer doesn't happen straight away. There's a half decent chance you might look right.

See also the ones that talk about medicals, it's pretty easy to guess and not be a million miles wrong.

He (presuming it's a he) also seems to have done the usual thing they do of just getting a bit carried away and looking more and more fake as the days pass.

With the fake ITK’s the “medicals” seem to take days, and go forwards and backwards… and then personal terms get agreed and not agreed… it must be exhausting for them making all that shite up 

• Like 1

Â