Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, HolteExile said:

Aye, the gaslight one was rubbish. 

Reminded me of the cack made up ones on Pro Evo. 

At first i liked it, then having seen it recently come back up in badge comparisons I realise it was absolutely shite 😂.

One of our own designers on here did quite a good gaslamo one though.

Apologies I've forgotten who it is!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

On the flat graphic -

Lion detail added. Drop shadow layer erased. 1874 font typeface changed. Font size of first and last As have been increased.

If this is official, and what's going to be rolled out by the club, the tweaks have made it a bit improvement on the trademarked one we saw.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

On the flat graphic -

Lion detail added. Drop shadow layer erased. 1874 font typeface changed. Font size of first and last As have been increased.

If this is official, and what's going to be rolled out by the club, the tweaks have made it a bit improvement on the trademarked one we saw.

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

If this is legit, I’m actually happy!

Agreed, I wasn’t happy at first but thought to let the club make the changes and if this is the final draft then it looks a lot better than the previous mock-ups imo. Might not look so bad when seeing it with the other Prem team’s badges 

• Like 1

Leicester had a detailed fox on their crest? Worked ok?

I’ll be satisfied if this is it, as I said before… it’s been a long, draining and annoying process…

Yes, we could have a better or more suitable badge but this… this seems ok at the very least…

Good even…

Will be good to put this all behind us and just get on with things…

it’s an improvement anyway and the lion will be more distinct…

Edited by Jas10

23 minutes ago, est1874 said:

On the flat graphic -

And less yellow, more gold. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

If that's it why is it being launched through a random twitter account ?

Yep agree, no way it’s real.  It’s been shown slowly through three different tweets over a week or so from a random account, the club someway would’ve done something.  This guy has probably just amassed loads of followers for no reason.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep agree, no way it’s real.  It’s been shown slowly through three different tweets over a week or so from a random account, the club someway would’ve done something.  This guy has probably just amassed loads of followers for no reason.

Good point.

Â