Pau Torres

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know, it’s so weird and stalky. 

Anyway Im picking up a friend of mine that’s is also landing  at 12:15 time so I’ll just happen to be there.  The tench-coat I’m wearing is obviously because of the weather.  

What are you wearing under the trench coat!?

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

What are you wearing under the trench coat!?

It’s funny you say that as on my original post I was going to say what I wear under the trench coat is my business!  But thought maybe it’s revealing too much. (Pun intended).

Well it’s out there now. Literally.

Announce Pau!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s funny you say that as on my original post I was going to say what I wear under the tench coat is my business!  But thought maybe it’s revealing too much. (Pun intended).

Announce Pau!

Get to the airport and flash him a welcome! Proper Villa style. I did that for Bosko Balanan - what a flop! (And he wasn’t a great player either) 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s funny you say that as on my original post I was going to say what I wear under the tench coat is my business!  But thought maybe it’s revealing too much. (Pun intended).

Announce Pau!

Is a tench coat something I don't know? You used it twice and I'm wondering if it's a genuine thing or if you're just trying to revive the fish puns

Edited by MrBlack
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Announce Pau!

Well put it away. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Is a tench coat something I don't know? You used it twice and I'm wondering if it's a genuine thing or if you're just trying to revive the fish puns

You’ve never heard of a tench coat ? I wear mine all the time. 

I also can’t type. 

Shame it's a cloudy day, I could have got a photo of the plane flying over the Isle of Wight as it looks like the flightpath will take him directly over me.... Even if it would have been a barely visible dot

STALK STALK STALK!!!!

Edited by DeadlyDirk

Â