Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Even if they don't, all it takes is for Liverpool to keep going for 5th to be nailed on tbh

Even if they win one of the legs then we will pick up points. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

West Ham against ze Germans again

Will they be wearing the new purple/yellow/cyan England kit?

3 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Will they be wearing the new purple/yellow/cyan England kit?

They'll be wearing their red away kits from when they won the world cup.

West Ham and Arsenal facing German sides is high risk, high reward. I haven’t done the numbers but I reckon City/Arsenal/West Ham wins would pretty much secure the CL place. If Arsenal and West Ham both go out, ourselves and Liverpool likely need to go all the way.

Tough game for West Ham, but they won't make it easy for Leverkusen who now need to decide, do the prioritise progressing in Europa League over the winning the Bundesliga.

Edited by duke313

13 minutes ago, jayEm said:

West Ham and Arsenal facing German sides is high risk, high reward. I haven’t done the numbers but I reckon City/Arsenal/West Ham wins would pretty much secure the CL place. If Arsenal and West Ham both go out, ourselves and Liverpool likely need to go all the way.

if City/Arsenal win, it's over.

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Def on the wind up.

Why? Leverkusen can knock West Ham out. We prefer having easier draw for West Ham rather than direct match ups. 

Leverkusen Vs Liverpool is good for PL as Liverpool should knock them out. We want West Ham Vs Atalanta or something team they can beat

Whoever does these probabilities will show the draw has been bad for Englands chances of extra place and good for Germany. 

Dortmund easy draw.

Bayern and Leverkusen can knock out Arsenal and West Ham and effectively seal the extra place for Germany.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Whoever does these probabilities will show the draw has been bad for Englands chances of extra place and good for Germany. 

Dortmund easy draw.

Bayern and Leverkusen can knock out Arsenal and West Ham and effectively seal the extra place for Germany.

Haha - Dortmund the easy draw.

When Atletico just knocked out the runner up and runaway Serie A winners.

Definitely on the wind up.

• Like 2