Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

If it’s true then the senior executives need to be sacked for gross misconduct immediately - however I think there are still too many questions, the main one being why you’d release an anonymous letter to the fan advisory board to complain than going through official legal channels, maybe they have done separately but the letter doesn’t specifically mention that they’ve done anything about it and seems to be asking the fans board to do something

• Like 1

They need to cut this guy loose. There’s so much good feeling at the moment on the pitch and all of this unrest on the commercial side is a needless distraction. I’ve seen nothing to suggest that Chris Heck isnt expendable at best 

33 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The boardroom version of Gerrard. Sack this cocksucker and bring Purslow back. Round badge, North stand, champions league, boom.

Hell no, he was the one who forced Gerrard on us.

I never got to read it and its gone.

As ridiculous as this sounds I knew Wyness was a very bad egg because of his face. Purslow was up himself but good at what he did (Gerrard appointment aside). Face reflected that. 

Heck’s face has concerned me from the off.  

You can tell a lot from a face.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

As ridiculous as this sounds I knew Wyness was a very bad egg because of his face. Purslow was up himself but good at what he did (Gerrard appointment aside). Face reflected that. 

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'm just finding out about this letter, does anyone have a link to it?

He's uploaded them in the wrong order (page 4 to page 1 I believe).

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It's true. Should always trust your instinct.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

real sky is falling scenes on here lately, I’ll reserve judgement until more information/context is available.

I think everybody should be reserving judgement until more is revealed, as I said earlier no media outlet has picked it up yet and just some Villa fans on Twitter complaining. Scary that people on Twitter moaning aremainly having a pop about the badge or North Stand when is a lot more serious issues that need to be looked at

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

8fzqgy.jpg

Tbf Ayew may have looked moody, but he never gave me any bad vibes. Just looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders 😂

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Zero7 said:

Would have thought swaris and edens Would not allow this to happen, seems like it’s a serious culture issue. 

I think Heck is an Edens hire, so if these allegations are true, Edens has to own it and correct the problem. 

My worst fear and initial gut feeling was that Heck would turn out to be the "Ugly American" arrogant blowhard stereotype who doesn't care to understand the sporting culture and club culture he finds himself in. 

What worries me is the possibility that Edens is somehow a kindred spirit to Heck, and approves of the behavior and methodology in question.

Something is obviously very wrong behind the scenes at the club, at the precise moment when unity and common cause are paramount.

• Like 3

Â