Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

And FWIW I don't want adidas

You might as well get their Sunday league template catelogue out and pick which kit they'd give us, their away kits in general are **** garbage too

The only good range they have is the retro / classics range but seeing as we've not had them before we wouldn't get it

No doubting the quality at all but the laziness of the design is shocking

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So is the discussion around not being allowed Addidas because of Nassef's shareholding in Addidas actually correct, or just a theory that has spread? If its not true surley they can be considered next season?

It wouldn’t surprise me when Villa are involved.  

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

15 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So is the discussion around not being allowed Addidas because of Nassef's shareholding in Addidas actually correct, or just a theory that has spread? If its not true surley they can be considered next season?

I think it’s just hearsay, but it being a conflict of interests certainly makes sense so I doubt he’d be allowed to partake in discussions with his two brands

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is the general consensus that we will continue to wear some version of Castore shirt until the end of the season, or can we sign a new deal with Adidas or whoever and get a new shirt by January?

We’ll be in Castore all season I’d say

1 minute ago, sne said:

I said it a couple weeks ago but I have a feeling these comically bad kits will become collectibles in the future. They are bad on a historical level. Get them while their hot (and wet)

Aston Villa 2023/24 Pro shirt home colours, BNWT collector’s item.

Buy It Now £500.00

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is the general consensus that we will continue to wear some version of Castore shirt until the end of the season, or can we sign a new deal with Adidas or whoever and get a new shirt by January?

I'm not sure on the league rules, but I think from a production standpoint it'd be really unlikely.

31 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Buy It Now £500.00

Selling used one for £200.00. Wet twice - once playing a Sudoku (level hard) and Wordle on a Monday.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Buy It Now £500.00

God imagine being given one of the players shirts at the end of a game. Sitting on a small fortune now. 

Edited by Tayls