Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

8 hours ago, villaajax said:

I ordered a Medium sized home shirt which arrived this morning, however I've been sent the wrong size. They've sent me a 5XL version 😅. Maybe a refund on this shirt is a blessing in disguise?

Inflation’s hitting everything. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, villaajax said:

I ordered a Medium sized home shirt which arrived this morning, however I've been sent the wrong size. They've sent me a 5XL version 😅. Maybe a refund on this shirt is a blessing in disguise?

Make sure they don't make you pay the return fee for that error, and make sure you get the original shipping fee refunded due to their incompetence!

• Like 1

Hurry up and sort it lads:

I suspect those that weren’t such a state was because certain players had an under layer or vest on. They’re going to freeze in these sweat rags…

Crapstoré!

• Like 1

On 30/09/2023 at 19:40, Tom13 said:

Make sure they don't make you pay the return fee for that error, and make sure you get the original shipping fee refunded due to their incompetence!

I was going through the returns page and when it got to the part about paying for the return I thought I'd speak to customer service as I thought they should be covering that fee for their mistake, so the woman I spoke to sorted it and said I'd get a free returns label emailed to me within 48 hours. I still hadn't received anything so I spoke to CS again just to check the status and the guy I spoke to then managed to put the label through and gave me a 30% off discount for the trouble. Although most of my purchases from Villa / Fanatics have issues, their customer service is pretty decent.

• Like 1

Just now, villaajax said:

I was going through the returns page and when it got to the part about paying for the return I thought I'd speak to customer service as I thought they should be covering that fee for their mistake, so the woman I spoke to sorted it and said I'd get a free returns label emailed to me within 48 hours. I still hadn't received anything so I spoke to CS again just to check the status and the guy I spoke to then managed to put the label through and gave me a 30% off discount for the trouble. Although most of my purchases from Villa / Fanatics have issues, their customer service is pretty decent.

Good to hear! 👍

On 02/10/2023 at 07:36, Jas10 said:

I suspect those that weren’t such a state was because certain players had an under layer or vest on. They’re going to freeze in these sweat rags…

Crapstoré!

It's so embarrassing for the club. We look non-league.

I haven’t ever really took to Castore for whatever reason ? I’ve read that Newcastle have  invoked an early release clause from their kit deal - I wonder if we have any similar clause in our contract ? 
I would like to see us in an adidas kit - We have been quite diverse since the seventies with Umbro, Le coq sportif Nike, Macron, Hummel, Kappa, Under armour, Luke etc - but never seemed to have any speculation towards adidas. Could this soon change ??

• Like 1

Can someone please confirm how to pronounce Castore, as I've only seen it written down.

Is it like Castorr,

Or like the Italian Castoray (moon, eyes, pizza pie etc).

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

Can someone please confirm how to pronounce Castore, as I've only seen it written down.

Is it like Castorr,

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

I thought it was Castoray because I'd read someone else say it was... but a cursory browse suggests it is Cah-storr

As pronounced by the cofounder during an interview he gave...so good a source as any.

• Thanks 1

On 27/09/2023 at 17:04, Demitri_C said:

Castpoor is a better name for this brand 

I said at the time this wasn't how it's pronounced... but it turns out it is! My apologies Dem... and yes, that would indeed be a more appropriate name for them 

• Haha 1

On 02/10/2023 at 12:36, Jas10 said:

Crapstoré!

It's a Castore'trophe.

• Haha 3

On 03/10/2023 at 19:43, HKP90 said:

Is it like Castorr,

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

I'll  oblige.  

When you go for a jog 

And get drenched as a frog

that's...

• Haha 1