Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I'm the opposite - I'd like to see our home kit always claret and blue and our away kit always predominantly white - then free reign for whatever madness they fancy for the third kit.

Not completely free for me, there has to be some link to us, it still has to be somehow identifiable as ours

I would detest arsenal's away kit for example, means nothing to no one, hated our 3rd kit last year, could have given that to Newcastle instead of us and no one would notice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm the opposite - I'd like to see our home kit always claret and blue and our away kit always predominantly white - then free reign for whatever madness they fancy for the third kit.

I dont tend to buy many home kits as i have 3 and cant really change much for claret and blue. That luke kit is the one that i wear the mist i loved that home top.

White i like as a colour just like something different like a navy like that 3rd kit we had a few years ago. Or khaki, we havent had a yellow in a while either!

If that was just a navy shirt with the thin pinstripes it would be quite smart. 

Less is more. 

I know there is licence with a third kit...but I don't think this is out-there enough to be so-shit-it's-actually-good. 

Edited by May-Z
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

My theory: it only became popular because we got promoted in it.

I never liked the Lule kit. In isolation,  it doesn't look anything like a Villa kit - colour or style.

On the contrary, I think it's the best kit we've had in the last 30 years

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Someone has taken it out of the bag… I think it looks awesome!! 

5439E838-2739-44D3-B3D8-6A78E67F6D78.gif.cad1ee49ffa53355ee804c29ca82fed2.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

That looks terrible. 

Please for the love of god dump castore their kits are hedious

The kits are designed and manufactured by Fanatics. Just as the Kappa ones were, and the Luke.

Castore have their badge popped on the kit in return for paying the club plenty of cash.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

I like it, I'll probably buy it. Its a third kit its supposed to be batshit insane. CHEER UP PEOPLE!

I love batshit insane, I just don’t like plain shit like this.  Just looks like no effort put into it.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

The kits are designed and manufactured by Fanatics. Just as the Kappa ones were, and the Luke.

Castore have their badge popped on the kit in return for paying the club plenty of cash.

Thanks for that OBE.Fanatics need to go then. Its really dreadful stuff

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

But to be fair people often say the Luke kits are the best for years

Imean sizing under kappa was utter garbage not sure if thats the fault of fanatics or krappa?

I havent been that bog a fan of the home or away kits the last few years but liked the 3rd kit and training gear

Mixed bag really.

But this seasons kits have been some of the worst i can remember in terms of design 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thanks for that OBE.Fanatics need to go then. Its really dreadful stuff

Fanatics are here to stay whether we like it or not. Commercially it must make sense as I believe we've recently extended our arrangement with them.

Plus, they did the Luke kits which are almost universally loved.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Imean sizing under kappa was utter garbage not sure if thats the fault of fanatics or krappa?

I havent been that bog a fan of the home or away kits the last few years but liked the 3rd kit and training gear

Mixed bag really.

But this seasons kits have been some of the worst i can remember in terms of design 

They will have input from the kit "supplier" and, I assume, must take some cues from the theme of the brand.

I think the away kit is fine, the home kit looks much better in the flesh and the training and travel gear is actually pretty good.