Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Some of the mockups online look so much better than these kits.

White black and blue away kits. So next seasons will probably be black again. Yawn

Give us something different villa!

We need a different manufacturer, brand, sponsor, the lot…

I know many are against it, but I would be happier with one of adidas, Nike, puma… maybe even new balance and Hummel.

Kappa were really shit and Castore have been really shit too. Not impressed at all…

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Why the **** would you two-tone the badge on a kit where the OG colours would have worked anyway?!

I never, ever, want see Castore (or Fanatics, whoever the hell is designing this tripe) anywhere near us again once this deal this up.

Also not a patch on the leaked one.

I hadn’t noticed the badge and now can’t unsee it. You’re absolutely right it makes no sense. Also in my eyes it looks cheap and poorly thought out partly because there’s no detail or trimming on the collar or sleeve cuffs. It’s like the zero effort kits that Chelsea and Tottenham get from Nike. 

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We need a different manufacturer, brand, sponsor, the lot…

I know many are against it, but I would be happier with one of adidas, Nike, puma… maybe even new balance and Hummel.

Kappa were really shit and Castore have been really shit too. Not impressed at all…

Yeah i feel the same. Whats wierd for me is thw actual training gear looks real high quality and really nice designs. But the actual main kits poor.

The blue one last year was ok nothing special the 3rd kit was good. This years awful.  I appreciate its personal taste but i dont like anything this year. Im hoping the 3rd jut will at leasT be something i like.

This away kit honestly i would never wear that. Just looks awful

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i feel the same. Whats wierd for me is thw actual training gear looks real high quality and really nice designs. But the actual main kits poor.

The blue one last year was ok nothing special the 3rd kit was good. This years awful.  I appreciate its personal taste but i dont like anything this year. Im hoping the 3rd jut will at leasT be something i like.

This away kit honestly i would never wear that. Just looks awful

Just feel like we’re faffing around with these low level brands or companies, including the sponsors.

I’d rather join the “big boys” and go with the  “proper companies”.

I know that’s a “controversial” take for some… but, for the most part, they produce a lot better than what we’ve seen so far…

I love what adidas have done with the Roma kit for example… it’s beautiful, home and away.

Nike and Puma come up with some great designs too.

There’s a big difference in quality and design for me…

How many decent kits or shirts have we had since promotion? Hardly any at all iirc…

Horrendous quality at times too, Kappa were embarrassing at times…

The big brands put out some stinkers too. Kappa produced some glorious kits this year but we had terrible ones. The Adidas range for some clubs is very hit and miss. I get the marketing aspects, but Fanatics are a disaster - the quality is terrible. 

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The big brands put out some stinkers too. Kappa produced some glorious kits this year but we had terrible ones. The Adidas range for some clubs is very hit and miss. I get the marketing aspects, but Fanatics are a disaster - the quality is terrible. 

We need to sort it the Heck out!

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Perhaps the problem is the people at the club who choose the final design. Presumably they’re given a number of options?