Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

14 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Announcement tomorrow? The club store is open from 2pm to 8pm

Yeah looks like it will be either this evening or tomorrow morning. Club have announced store will be shut in the morning, presumably for new stock to be put in and will opening later. 🤞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Also, I'm not sure why all the mock ups this year are so long. (Regular shirt length on right).

(Sorry @mrchnry )

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 19.29.40.png

No need to apologise it just an image of the current score draw replica. I did very little to it. 

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Also, I'm not sure why all the mock ups this year are so long. (Regular shirt length on right).

(Sorry @mrchnry )

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 19.29.40.png

I just took this image from the score draw website of our actual 93 replica and I pasted the new badge, sponsor and castore logo on. Someone mentioned stripes and I wanted to visualise what it might look like. 

1 minute ago, mrchnry said:

I just took this image from the score draw website of our actual 93 replica and I pasted the new badge, sponsor and castore logo on. Someone mentioned stripes and I wanted to visualise what it might look like. 

Sorry, I wasn't having a go - it's really well done - I just noticed that loads of this summers mock ups seem peculiarly long.