New kits 23/24

sne

On 19/05/2023 at 13:20, NurembergVillan said:

Knowledge is one thing, but taste is another - nobody should bow to me based on what they like vs what I like!

For me, it's just another lazy one. They're marketing it as "20yrs at the City of Manchester Stadium" and have taken a lot of the design features of the kit that was worn in 2003. Back when they had a shit team.

They've got no history as a club so they commemorate shite like this. Puma has no imagination in football right now, so they suck it up like good little goldfish.

This was the kit launch for that kit. Past-it players looking absolutely miserable. How starved for history do you have to be to recreate this? That's like us in 10 years trying to bring back the Yacouba Sylla/Simon Dawkins era Macron kits.

CpGdhp2WEAAjYvh.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Benfica 2023-24 Adidas Home Kit

Crystal Palace 2023-24 Macron Home Kit

RB Leipzig 2023-24 Nike Home Kit

Stade Rennais 2023-24 Puma Home Kit

Fiorentina 2023-24 Kappa Home Kit

Arsenal 2023-24 Adidas Home Kit

ajax_2023_24_adidas_away_kit.jpg

Olympique Lyonnais 2023-24 Adidas Home Kit

wolfsburg_2023_24_nike_home_kit_e.jpgborussia_dortmund_2023_24_puma_home_kit_1.jpgeintracht_frankfurt_2022_23_nike_dfb_cup_final_jersey_1.jpeg

hoffenheim_2023_24_joma_home_kit_b.jpgwolfsburg_2023_24_nike_away_kit_e.pngboca_juniors_2023_24_adidas_third_kit_f.jpg

that Leipzig shirt is horrific

that lyon shirt would look great with claret 

There's a lot of horrible stuff there. Couple of decent ones but mostly terrible. Nike 🤮

same as last year for barca, how do they justify charging £80+ for that and then do a £60 training top thats basically the same

kit companies seem way off it right now

also nike exclusively using men to market their new womens range...

Netherlands 2023 Nike Women's Away Shirt

Portugal 2023 Nike Women's Away Shirt

England 2023 Nike Women's Away Shirt

Nigeria 2023 Nike Women's Away Shirt

random pattern generator garbage

There's a lot of designs this year that stink of the design teams throwing their hands up and going 'oh I don't **** know, get some random pattern material and piece together the shirt with offcuts'. That Nike template with the horrible curved join at the shoulder across the front is tragically bad.

Â