New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

england_2024_nike_home_kit_01.jpegengland_2024_nike_away_kit_01.jpeg

i'll be buying that home kit for me and my boy and probably the away for my daughter 

much, much better

edit - another photo which shows the detail on the away kit, will get some stick as its not traditional but i like it

england-mens-womens-para-new-nike-kits-revealed-for-2024-20241803

Edited by villa4europe

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i'll be buying that home kit for me and my boy and probably the away for my daughter 

much, much better

edit - another photo which shows the detail on the away kit, will get some stick as its not traditional but i like it

I like the home, it reminds me of both the 1984 and the 1988 one. The collar's a bit odd though.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

much, much better

Best England shirts in a good while. Not sold on the collar but I do like the away more.

The French away jersey is an abomination 

2331_france_2024_nike_away_kit_1.jpeg2331_france_2024_nike_away_kit_3a1.jpeg2331_france_2024_nike_away_kit_7.jpeg

Does look slightly better as a whole kit, from a distance.

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

much, much better

The away stadium shirt is a little different in terms of texture. It's pretty obvious, but still really nice. This is one set I actually like for a long time.

1 hour ago, sne said:

The French away jersey is an abomination 

2331_france_2024_nike_away_kit_1.jpeg2331_france_2024_nike_away_kit_3a1.jpeg2331_france_2024_nike_away_kit_7.jpeg

Does look slightly better as a whole kit, from a distance.

Usually the opposite and fence get good Nike kits and England the shit ones 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

much, much better

Yeah love these

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I like the home, it reminds me of both the 1984 and the 1988 one. The collar's a bit odd though.

It reminds me of the 86 home kit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jayEm said:

Hint of claret and blue on that England away kit

Hint of a bus seat or carpet at a basketball arena to it also.

Those Mexico kits are straight trash but their crest is so good it almost fixes them. Almost.

The US home kit is the England kit with new collar and cuffs (and bye to that itchy side panel), same as before. The away kit is a Pepsi can.

Other than Belgium's Tintin, there is a lot of fail this go around. Has anyone seen the England font for player name/number on these though? That could make a difference honestly.

Â