New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why the obsession with monochrome badges now?

Looks awful on most kits and most of the time you can't make out with team it is until you are closer than you want to be to a fan from another team :D 

Thought the new home was a bit "meh", but Puma have knocked the new 'Gladbach away kit out of the park...

Jersey "Away" 23-24

Heavy shades of the classic Asics 94/95 effort below, definitely getting one of those.

image.png.d501440148b866b744098c3d9b1704c5.png

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 2

On 22/07/2023 at 20:55, villa4europe said:

west-ham-23-24-away-kit-1.jpg

apparentyl available without a sponsor...which is good because the badge being white but the sponsor not looks shit

Why have they gone for a white badge on a white shirt? And the fact you can get it without the sponsor... they must be aware the fans are so ashamed to be supporting them that they'd rather hide the fact they do.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I personally really love that ocean blue aesthetic. Begs the question how we got absolute crap from Kappa. 

the designs weren't up to much but honest their pro kit is possibly the best football shirt quality wise i've ever owned 

14 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Just a shame the Nike template ruins it. Who in their design department thought that was a good idea ...

nothing too wrong on a white shirt. Yeah, it can look messy with a multi colour set up, but this look smart. 

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Love this. Sponsor looks great

Chelsea are desperate to complete sponsorship with Paramount plus but the Premier League have blocked it due to, I guess, it breaching the sky deal as a rival broadcaster.

Â