New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

man utd got the trainee who thought he was making a liverpool shirt...

White Manchester United 23/24 Third Jersey

I like the simple badge, retro looking.  Hope we do something similar for the 150th anniversary next year.

33 minutes ago, turnbull said:

As a Suzuki owner, I'm instantly in love with that shirt. ❤️

A Villa version would be truly wonderful. 

The "S" is slightly too large for me, but it's still a good  logo on a shirt. I like the shirt design, the off white, and the club badge. And the shade of claret/maroon. Real smart shirt, and yeah, would love a Villa away shirt like this, just claret and off white.

• Like 1

Was just reading your thoughts in on topic about the sweating issue and wondered when this would pop up, always look forward to these videos 

Enjoyed watching that, though was amused by "We've got a table full of average looking kits". He gave them zeroes and 1 out of 11, it's like a VT Ratings and Review thread :D 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Was just reading your thoughts in on topic about the sweating issue and wondered when this would pop up, always look forward to these videos 

Enjoyed watching that, though was amused by "We've got a table full of average looking kits". He gave them zeroes and 1 out of 11, it's like a VT Ratings and Review thread :D 

He's a hard man to please!

Unlikely we'll be reviewing the others unless it's later in the season. We worked with what we could get our hands on for that studio session and it was filmed a few weeks ago.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

At what stage does the shirt selling company stop giving you shirts to tell the general public are shit and not worth the money 😜

Subside Sports are great. They're happy for us to just be honest. If someone wants a shirt they'll want it regardless of what we say.

• Like 1

The City away kit is nice, though I feel the trend of monochrome crests in every colour under the sun is starting to get a little old. It generally works for darker colours or club colours, but seeing it in tangerine orange there seems a little wrong.

• Like 1

Â