New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

13 hours ago, sne said:

Sorry but that's a sh1t sponsor there Bolton.

1064_bolton_wanderers_2023_24_macron_home_kit_4.jpeg

Most people say they don't want a gambling sponsor, but people don't want to accept that this is the sort of company you would get instead. I'll take them for precisely that reason. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Most people say they don't want a gambling sponsor, but people don't want to accept that this is the sort of company you would get instead. I'll take them for precisely that reason. 

Other way to look at it is that they play in league 1 and still choose to not have a gambling sponsor. My post was tongue in cheek about the name. The big issue with that sponsor is the visuals with green on a shirt that's already white, blue and red. Have that in blue instead and it's perfectly fine.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Don’t laugh, you haven’t seen ours yet…

To be fair if ours is the white one with the black and blue on the shoulder as an outsider looking in I'd have the exact same complaint - that red has absolutely nothing to do with wolves

Its becoming a pet peeve of mine and all the manufacturers are at it, random patterns in random colours that they could give to any team because there's zero corelation there, 3rd shirts like ours last year just and only just get away with it but I'm still not a fan

• Like 2

Sponsor ruins it, could have been an OK kit but now it looks like something a amateur side would have. Looks like it should be half peeled off for the right look.

Is the pattern supposed to be roses?

1073_manchester_united_2023_24_adidas_home_kit_a1.jpg1073_manchester_united_2023_24_adidas_home_kit_i1.jpg

The sponsor is huge but I'd take a legitimate business like that over ours any day. Maybe if we get Europa League next season we can hope for a blue chip sponsor, but sadly they're out of our league at the moment, unless we are happy to take a massive drop in our sponsorship funding.

As for the shirt, hard to go wrong with red and black, but I do wonder whats with all the random patterns appearing more than ever this season. They all just feel so arbitrary

Â