The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

Chelsea buying all these young Brazilian's to 'develop' and obviously loan out.

I've Just read the new max 8 loans per club only comes into effect if a player is over 21.

So they're free to stockpile youngings and still take advantage of the loan system. 

Chelsea’s website lists 40 players in their first team squad, six of whom are goalkeepers (Sanchez not listed yet), and seven Centre halves.  Six additional players are listed as on loan.  Scrolling their website should come with a health warning for repetitive strain injury. 

If the tactic of massive contracts didn’t work on *all the players* in January, it ain’t going to work now. 

• Like 1

The Chelsea experiment is certainly going to be an interesting one, it’s 7 players so far in, I know they got rid of some proven players but replaced by kinda unproven prem players, how can they have such a bloated squad. 

I hope this is like car crash tv. 

• Like 1

Everton have given yerry mina away to fiorentina

Sam byram gone to Leeds

Franca completed his move to Palace for 20m, that's an exciting one for them

Spurs signed England u19 CB Ashley phillips from blackburn

City have completed the signing of gvardiol for 90m

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Based on what? He has a 1 in 5 record and his Ajax record was dire

I remember people were excited about him a year or 2 back. On his highlights (I know 😅) he looks a handful, pretty quick and skillful. He's mainly played out wide which probably explains his record and hardly got any minutes at Ajax.