Weekends Football 21/23 April

andykeenan

I think its fair enough to be cheering on Southampton...

...but I'd much rather have Arsenal winning the league than Man City, so I hope they come back fully here (nice controlled volley from Martinelli).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

...but I'd much rather have Arsenal winning the league than Man City, so I hope they come back fully here (nice controlled volley from Martinelli).

Hopefully Southampton turn up like this v Newcastle and especially Liverpool at home on the last day. They can certainly cause Liverpool issues with their pressing style but I get the feeling they'll be relegated before then.

Alcaraz is a decent player. Not sure what the Southampton manager has been smoking benching him in recent weeks.

46 minutes ago, bobzy said:

F**k em. Absolute bellend petulant manager, entitled half and half scarf fans such as that prick Piers Morgan. Constantly hounding out managers. That fat word removed gobshite Robbie and AFTV.

I hope they win f**k all.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Really, really tidy. I’ve said it in the transfer thread, he’d be a really smart pick up in the Summer. Can’t see it though. 

came from city who no doubt have buy back clause attached

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

F**k em. Absolute bellend petulant manager, entitled half and half fans such as that prick Piers Morgan. Constantly hounding out managers. That fat word removed gobshite Robbie and AFTV.

I hope they win f**k all.

I wish I had the energy to care about other teams as much as this :D 

• Haha 1

Â