Weekends Football 21/23 April

andykeenan

59 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Spurs playing a 4-3-3 today, Hoijberg, Skipp and Sarr all starting for them in central midfield (unless Hoijberg is starting in their back 3).

Looks like Sarr is playing in a back three - although it's hard to tell as none of them seem to have any idea where they should be.

Personally think they didn't want Stellini to stay, he was part of the problem, lost the dressing room a while ago. As for Kane, he gets all the praises for the goals he scores, but as a leader a captain, he's useless.

Just now, villa4europe said:

So... Obviously not wanting Newcastle to get CL but **** that if villa get anything... What should I want to be happening here?

IMO Spurs are the most catchable/stay above-able side out of Newcastle/Liverpool/Brighton and Spurs.

So what’s happening is what we want to happen. 

• Like 1

So... Obviously not wanting Newcastle to get CL but **** that if villa get anything... What should I want to be happening here?

Very, very unlikely we'll catch Newcastle, increasingly possible we'll take Spurs - Toon win please.

• Like 2

We’re not getting CL so a spurs loss is good for us. We probably stand a better chance of finishing above than Brighton or Liverpool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Newcastle win, we aren’t catching them. But we can catch Spurs. Second best result is a draw but that’s not happening 😂

• Like 1

Â