Weekends 14/16 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really poor. Strange goalkeeper. Capable of some stunning saves but it looks like he’s doing his best to make average saves look really difficult. 

Has the ability to be England's No.1. But I think I trust Pope more.

Flicking between Arsenal game and the snooker but Arsenal look like they have run out of steam. Won't be long now until the cheats are top.

With this game, the snooker and then Forest v Man United , it's a good day of sport. 

Now come on Forest!

• Like 1

Been saying for weeks now that Man City are still going to win the title, despite Arsenal's point lead.  City will beat them in a few weeks and win out, whereas Arsenal will collapse and continue to drop points.  

they can't afford to lose v city and have to win all other games. Can congratulate City now I think, another asterixed title for the record books. God I hope they are actually found guilty of the obvious corruption they've been doing for years. Another word removed club wins another word removed title.

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Long term injury 

Was out for a couple months after the groin surgery but he's been struggling with groin issues since 2018. Since he came back in January he's only played about 70 mins.

Would not want us to gamble on him is Arsenal put him up for sale. 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Doesn't change that much for Arsenal. They just need to draw at City and win every other game and the title is there's 

yeah but if you're arsenal now, they're confidence has taken a hit, they are no longer flying with a sense of invincibility, all the teams know they're teetering on the edge of their nerves and the slightest bit of pressure and the bottlers will **** it up

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

yeah but if you're arsenal now, they're confidence has taken a hit, they are no longer flying with a sense of invincibility, all the teams know they're teetering on the edge of their nerves and the slightest bit of pressure and the bottlers will **** it up

I agree but I remember villa losing at home against Ipswich in the run in in 81 giving them the advantage and we still won it. Guess difference is I don't expect man city to drop points. 

Arsenal have lost their advantage the last two games but this is where Arteta proves himself as a manager. 

Â