Villa Supporter in the paper!

3_Penny_Opera

Brilliant. One of the largest newspapers in America, too. Did you see this?: "Correction: Chris Hannah is a fan of Aston Villa football club. A previous version of this article stated he was a fan of Liverpool." That is ****-ing hysterical. They'd clearly got it wrong, and he spoke up and said, hang on there 🤣  ... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 3_Penny_Opera said:

Yes that’s me and my bar in New Orleans.  Sorry I didn’t copy the link correctly.  But loved that the writer included the Villa❤️

I clicked it for Villa and ended up learning a bit about New Orleans cocktail culture!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 3_Penny_Opera said:

Yes that’s me and my bar in New Orleans.  Sorry I didn’t copy the link correctly.  But loved that the writer included the Villa❤️

My wife now wants to go to your bar Chrissie 😁

• Haha 1

Another Saints and Villa fan with a taste for cocktails  ..

must have been separated at birth ..shame about the bicycle though  :D

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, 3_Penny_Opera said:

Nice one! I was down there in 2000 for Jazz Fest. A huge regret is that I didn't really care about food back then and missed out on all that great food. 

Great time though.

Edited by maqroll

On 29/03/2023 at 03:02, Lichfield Dean said:

That's brilliant. How did they manage to accidentally think you supported Liverpool though? Did they just mishear you when you talked about it?

I was pretty shocked, and honestly all my American football fans saw it and laughed at me at first because they know who I support and know I detest the red scouse 😍

• Like 3

Â