Weekends Football 10/12 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Blimey whats gotten into Leicester recently, 8 goals scored and 3 conceded in last 2 games, they must be delighted with 6 points against VILLA and Spurs considering their very poor start at the beginning of the season

They've always been in a false position this season. Their squad is better than ours IMO. They've just been underperforming. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

They've always been in a false position this season. Their squad is better than ours IMO. They've just been underperforming. 

I think their squad is decent and at least on a par with ours at this current time, was talking to one of their fans on the train home last week and was saying that spurs are a strange team and wouldnt be surprised to see them get a win there. reckon they will push on last 3 months of the season

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think they have a woeful defence and decided just to outscore teams

26 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

jones out. southampton probably down. even though it's still close, i think 2 relegation places are pretty much done

Got a feeling Bournemouth will get at least a point off Newcastle tonight. A win for them would make things really interesting down there.

Southampton are certainly done with a result like that. Might aswell just give Pulis the job given he lives down there and see if he can s***house some 1-0 wins but a big ask for anyone to keep them up now given the damage Jones has inflicted in last month. Lost every home league game he's taken charge of.

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think they have a woeful defence and decided just to outscore teams

Their win ratio with Maddison in/out of the team says it all. He's as important to them as Grealish for us in 20/21.

Losing him and Tielemans in same summer will leave a huge void in long term so think they'll have a similar season next year.

Â