Weekends Football 10/12 February

andykeenan

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've done our regular service of restoring teams ( Leicester ) confidence and initiated their good run.

They lead Spurs 2 - 1.

Also, getting bloody tired of Fulham being so good, Brentford look a proper side as well.

The fact we allowed these teams with inferior resources to comfortably pass us is almost criminal.

If it’s any comfort, I think similar has been said on here about Wolves, Leeds and Sheffield United over the last few years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've done our regular service of restoring teams ( Leicester ) confidence and initiated their good run.

They lead Spurs 2 - 1.

Also, getting bloody tired of Fulham being so good, Brentford look a proper side as well.

The fact we allowed these teams with inferior resources to comfortably pass us is almost criminal.

Fulham have bought well. Palhinha has transformed an already confident side coming up with a defined style of play

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’d love to see Archer get a run of games in the Premier League next season. 

i think we'll definitely sign a striker so i'd like to see archer getting loaned to a PL club. like one who's just been promoted (maybe just stay at boro if they come up) and seeing what he can do playing week in week out in the PL. coming on for 10 mins here and there for us isn't going to do him much good

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

maybe Leicester arent that bad

Yep you are not shit if you can score 7 goals in two weeks and one being spurs.

Its funny how since maddison back they been better. Seems that he is their how grealish was for us

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think we'll definitely sign a striker so i'd like to see archer getting loaned to a PL club. like one who's just been promoted (maybe just stay at boro if they come up) and seeing what he can do playing week in week out in the PL. coming on for 10 mins here and there for us isn't going to do him much good

Yeah I agree with that. 

Â