Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Are we raising funds to make a statement signing to elevate the team… before the window closes?

Certainly feels like it…

I expect several additions but just feel like a real “big signing” is on the way…

to take us to that next level…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Let’s get this back on topic and off that crap…

Who are we bringing in if Cam is sold?

Southampton move could be good for Archer. I know he wants to play in the PL but he'd have a good chance of that at Southampton. Plus they could probably pay what we want with the parachute payments plus selling Livramento, Ward-Prowse, Lavia etc

Edited by villan95

23 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Let’s get this back on topic and off that crap…

Who are we bringing in if Cam is sold?

I was thinking Southampton would be perfect for him. They'll come back up and selling Che Adams for £15m means easily pay £20m for Archer and sat with profit to spare in this year's accounts 

40 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Southampton move could be good for Archer. I know he wants to play in the PL but he'd have a good chance of that at Southampton. Plus they could probably pay what we want with the parachute payments plus selling Livramento, Ward-Prowse, Lavia etc

25 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I was thinking Southampton would be perfect for him. They'll come back up and selling Che Adams for £15m means easily pay £20m for Archer and sat with profit to spare in this year's accounts 

Makes complete sense… they can afford him and fight for promotion. An attractive move for both him and the club.

A nice sum to help us bring in further reinforcements…

Really do wonder who we are after…

Some “previous targets” seem to be no longer available… whether or not we were even interested…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

No way!! 😳

Is that it? Can’t be…

In fairness, according to the Internet, Keinan is on circa 50k per week, with a year left on his contract and i don't think he's kicked a ball for us it what seems like 2 years.

I still expect it to be more than this though.

Unless we have some mad clauses cooked in.

Time to sell Keinan was after the Forest season, think we set the price too high and unfortunately scared everyone else away. Seems a very good buy for £1m though for Hull. And £5’m for Philogene tbh but I’d guess the buy back is heavily in our favour there so it’s a glorified loan really. 

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness, according to the Internet, Keinan is on circa 50k per week, with a year left on his contract and i don't think he's kicked a ball for us it what seems like 2 years.

I still expect it to be more than this though.

Unless we have some mad clauses cooked in.

KD fee to include a performance based add on - we get paid an additional £250k for every month out injured 

• Haha 1

Davis is in the last year of his contract and didn't have a great season at Watford going by their fans, so was always going to be a very small fee for him, the time to get big money for him was last summer when he had just played a crucial role in Forest's promotion and still had a couple of years left on his deal, but we probably pushed it and tried to get too much and now will get much less.

Philogene hardly anyone was bothered about before a few pre-season games, the transfer fee is low but the buy-back will be low as well, so essentially is a glorified loan, if he proves to be worth significantly more than what we're getting for him then we can buy him back to sell on for a profit, allow Hull to buy out the buy-back-clause, or if he does exceptionally well bring him back for our team.

• Like 1