Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

8 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Whose bottom left (shit window?)

As said gil. That window Richardson gil cissokho and sanchez was the the year before we bought all the french players 

We have gone shopping from poundland to m & s. Lets not forget how far we have come

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Really don't know why we are not signing Adams. It's probably down to Dendoncker being injured so we can't sell him.

Maybe Dendoncker can be used in defence. Possibly at RB? 

Doubt RB but he has played CB before, so could be an emergency option there with Chambers or Konsa at RB

Would Benjamin Pavard be a totally unrealistic target? Bayern want about €40m apparently and the move to Inter has fallen through as they only want to pay €30m.

RB/CB. hybrid. 27 y.o. He's pretty tall so works for the posters on here with a fetish for that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Really don't know why we are not signing Adams. It's probably down to Dendoncker being injured so we can't sell him.

Maybe Dendoncker can be used in defence. Possibly at RB? 

Or because Emery (and many on here) rate Dendoncker, the Belgian international, higher than Adams?

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Would Benjamin Pavard be a totally unrealistic target? Bayern want about €40m apparently and the move to Inter has fallen through as they only want to pay €30m.

RB/CB. hybrid. 27 y.o. He's pretty tall so works for the posters on here with a fetish for that. 

I'd love him here, but that does seem a bit much for him. If we want him I'm sure we will have a go though. He has to want to come here too though.

21 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I find his name funny. It's the same with Bobby Thomas, they just sound like 50s footballers to me. I can't help but say their names like an elderly cockney reminiscing about players from his youth. 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

I find his name funny. It's the same with Bobby Thomas, they just sound like 50s footballers to me. I can't help but say their names like an elderly cockney reminiscing about players from his youth. 

Jumpers for goalposts? Marvelous isn't it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

He’s a step too far presently IMO and he’s only got a year left on his contract. As I said last night Stanisic who’s younger, as versatile and is available would be a great addition … 

Edited by thabucks

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Aren’t United after him?

3 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Or because Emery (and many on here) rate Dendoncker, the Belgian international, higher than Adams?

Maybe we keep Leander for his height, strength and aerial ability… since we lost our “main man” in that respect in Ty…

I wonder if he’d be more suited to defence than midfield actually… convert him to a proper CB?

His limitations make him a reserve in midfield but maybe his attributes are better suited to central defence… he’d still be a backup there though… I want to see a Pau and Diego partnership thrive..