Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Can see why we’d be interested in Harrison. He’d slot in on the left side, is very hard working, athletic, bit of pace. I don’t think he’s particularly high quality, but honestly, our injuries are killing us. Unfortunately, we may have to settle with a couple of average players just to get through the bloody season.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We've had an incredible summer but have also lost two key players to ACLs in a week?

Can't be expected to bring in top level players for every transfer

Don't even waste your energy mate

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can see why we’d be interested in Harrison. He’d slot in on the left side, is very hard working, athletic, bit of pace. I don’t think he’s particularly high quality, but honestly, our injuries are killing us. Unfortunately, we may have to settle with a couple of average players just to get through the bloody season.

If we can get him on loan for a season as a squad filler its a no brainer imo

If were signing Harrison i think were very much in damage control mode now with these type of signings.

He's a body at best and nothing more.

Majority of leeds fans think he's useless and i can't say i disagree with them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He's looked good every time I've seen him play, which isn't a lot to be fair.

5 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Probably yeah but it’s not a great marker. I’m sure you meant goals and assists but baileys full stats make for some desperate reading 

Yeah I'm talking purely from a goals/assists perspective. I don't really think he's great quality and I want us to go after better players but I'd take his 13 goals and 8 assists over the last two seasons.