Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Yeah I have no issue with Digne at all, very solid option for us. Equally, if we can get £15m+ and he's on massive wages I'd back the club to find a replacement. 

Challenge will be the season starts in 10 days and Moreno is out so could only see it happening later in the month if at all. 

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

We have a really good team. Whatever the gaps are - get the players in! This team has a chance to be special.

I feel similarly, we are shaping up really nicely. But if we can add and inject a bit more quality, we can achieve even more…

I’d like us to strengthen as much possible while, at the same time, respecting our existing and better players. But competition breeds success too…

As great as we are, thanks to Unai, it’s possible to be even better and to take full advantage of this window…

But I won’t be complaining or feeling any negativity if we go into the season as we are either…

It’s all good…

Trust in Unai and UTV!

Edited by Jas10

not seen the links for Digne until now.....

Depends on the money we get for him.

Digne will probably want to go for the stupid wages.

If we got like 20 million then yea I would be happy to let him go and try again with a younger player.

9 minutes ago, paul514 said:

not seen the links for Digne until now.....

Depends on the money we get for him.

Digne will probably want to go for the stupid wages.

If we got like 20 million then yea I would be happy to let him go and try again with a younger player.

If we do get decent dollar for him no one has snapped up Truffert yet, although I did see his name mentioned a while back but can’t remember which team it was.

Kerkez to Bournemouth is a bit of shrewd business on there part. 

I like Maatsen at Chelsea but think he’ll stay there now Poch is there. 

It’s pleasing to see Mings and McGinn still integral to us and having their games elevated by King Unai… ingrained in the fabric and history of our club and going to help take us further…

What an endorsement, that a manager such as Unai views them so highly and as so important too…

👏 

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 3

Yes, I've watched him play he is good, was best playing the pitch with Luka Lynch when we played against Zed, but I'm not sure if he's signing for us or Vitoria there have been conflicting reports.