Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Wouldn’t mind the player but question another center mid who would have to play in the double pivot. That would make 5 players for 2 spots. 

If Dendoncker goes, it makes sense though. Rate the transfer either way if it happens. If Adams really kicks on, could be a big sell on. 

He’s not really a right back either - he’s only ever played 17 games there, 4 for RB and not since his MLS days. We aren’t spending that money for a backup in this position or as a right back alternative for that price. 

8 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Wouldn’t mind the player but question another center mid who would have to play in the double pivot. That would make 5 players for 2 spots. 

If Dendoncker goes, it makes sense though. Rate the transfer either way if it happens. If Adams really kicks on, could be a big sell on. 

Adams can also play at RB so could end up being a bit of a utility player for us. I think Dendonker and Chambers might be sold this window anyway. 

Edited by Made In Aston

Just now, The_Steve said:

He’s not really a right back either - he’s only ever played 17 games there, 4 for RB and not since his MLS days. We aren’t spending that money for a backup in this position or as a right back alternative for that price. 

Yeah it doesn’t make sense to me. He’s built for the middle of the park and where he has shined. Maybe Dendoncker wants guaranteed playing time and they need a back up for slightly oft injured Kamara?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Adams is an aggressive dynamo of a player. Leeds could well have stayed up if he hadn't of been injured for their last few critical games.

If he came in it would spell the end for Dendoncker.

I am really glad he got injured then , tidy player

10 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Adams is an aggressive dynamo of a player. Leeds could well have stayed up if he hadn't of been injured for their last few critical games.

If he came in it would spell the end for Dendoncker.

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

As an American who has seen a lot of Tyler Adams over the years, I don't want him at Villa.  He's a very poor passer and makes bad decisions at times.  I think he's Championship quality at best.  Dendoncker is a much better player than he is, IMO. 

#scenes

• Like 2