Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Can’t agree.

By definition it isn’t just bad but just Religious BS, like seven deadly sins as you mention.  In those sins, it also has Lust which is deemed bad but you would acknowledge that not all Lust is bad.

The second paragraph is just bizarre.

Guess we’ll just have to disagree on this.

Of course greed by definition is bad, if me and you share a cake and I scoff two thirds of it by being greedy and leave you only a third then I have been greedy. You'd also say I'd been a massive dickhead as the non dickhead thing to do would be to share it equally.

The fact that there are ways you can be greedy, and therefore a dickhead, without having to do so face to face with who is getting less cake doesn't make it less wrong.

If in doubt, don't be a dick.

Aaaanyway, surely it wasn't too greedy to expect another Wednesday announcement? 

Edited by romavillan

4 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Of course greed by definition is bad, if me and you share a cake and I scoff two thirds of it by being greedy and leave you only a third then I have been greedy. You'd also say I'd been a massive dickhead as the non dickhead thing to do would be to share it equally.

The fact that there are ways you can be greedy, and therefore a dickhead, without having to do so face to face with who is getting less cake doesn't make it less wrong.

Aaaanyway, surely it wasn't too greedy to expect another Wednesday announcement? 

Not at all mate as torres was signed up way before so was expecting something today or tomorrow but same time not panicking.

4 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Not from what i can see 

Didn’t get what you meant, thought you’d commented on wrong post?

Nothing happening atm you mean? No deals?

We will see.

It kind of makes sense, one move leads to another, domino effect etc.

What isn’t in doubt is that Barca have to sell players or they are screwed (even more than they are at present). 

Edited by Jas10

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Your dedication on here is second to none 🙌🏽 Never seen anyone so frequently post 

Dunno if that’s a good or a bad thing 🤣 Mostly just cut and paste 🤣

I just show up for transfer windows mainly and the excitement of incoming players. Frequent the site much less otherwise…

Apologies to those that find it annoying 🤣

9 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Agreed, your scenario is “bad” greed but there are also ways that greed isn’t bad that I assume you would acknowledge therefore greed isn’t always by definition bad.  As like many words which sometimes need context to determine whether bad or good.

Yeah, we need an announcement to get back on topic rather than talking about BS tangent topics 🤝

5 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Didn’t get what you meant, thought you’d commented on wrong post?

Nothing happening atm you mean? No deals?

We will see.

It kind of makes sense, one move leads to another, domino effect etc.

What isn’t in doubt is that Barca have to sell players or they are screwed (even more than they are at present). 

Your right think its done but had seen nothing to suggest that earlier lol

7 hours ago, RicRic said:

Neither of them two have enough goals in them thats my concern so would have doubts going into games

Diaby has loads of goal involvements, check his record

• Like 2