Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Is realistic speculation too much to ask for? It's not called the unrealistic wishlist thread

speculation
noun
  1. 1. 
    the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

It’s unrealistic in your opinion - I do value your posts and position and  you have every right to react and comment as much as posters who discuss the speculation but geez - do you rate anyone ? Rather than moan about it who would you like us to sign and who do you rate ? Come on kiwi be positive for a change ? 

Edited by thabucks

11 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I prefer Take-on Mee

OT but that reminded me of the San Francisco new report into a plane crash where they were duped into saying live on air … 

IMG_7914.webp

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

32 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Pro tip: Konur is one of the biggest BS merchants on Twitter. I’d block him. 

I agree alongside football insider nobody should pay them any attention 

at 19 and at 20-25 mil Gnonto would be a fairly low risk gamble, I think he has bags of talent and potential.

I'd honestly rather we followed the Brentford and Brighton model than spanking 30-50 mil on high risk players who couldn't get their desired move to a CL club.

You look at what some clubs like Everton have tried to do and how it's backfired, not saying we can't avoid that and that we aren't a different proposition, I would just mix up our transfer policy between low risk gambles/uncut diamonds and high quality high risk gambles.

Edited by VillanousOne

24 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm very happy. Just believe in current squad more than some people so not setting myself up for disappointment that some seem to be

So you believe in starting the season with buendia, bailey and watkins rather than possibly bringing in a player (huge upgrade) we have had confirmed interest in ? 

Just asking btw? 

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

So you believe in starting the season with buendia, bailey and watkins rather than possibly bringing in a player (huge upgrade) we have had confirmed interest in ? 

Just asking btw? 

Just think of Delphino's mental health if that t'were to happen

Edited by VillanousOne

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Is realistic speculation too much to ask for? It's not called the unrealistic wishlist thread

What do you consider as "realistic speculation" seeing as we've literally signed players that you initially wrote off as being nonsense links.😂

Some of you lads need to lighten up a bit. It's the off-season, there's only so many times where people can debate over the merits of Konsa at RB or Buendia's wastefulness in possession. Give me all the nonsense in the meantime.

Just now, Indigo said:

What do you consider as "realistic speculation" seeing as we've literally signed players that you initially wrote off as being nonsense links.😂

Some of you lads need to lighten up a bit. It's the off-season, there's only so many times where people can debate over the merits of Konsa at RB or Buendia's wastefulness in possession. Give me all the nonsense in the meantime.

This. 

What even is 'realistic speculation'? 

28 minutes ago, thabucks said:

OT but that reminded me of the San Francisco new report into a plane crash where they were duped into saying live on air … 

IMG_7914.webp

Remember that. That's what happens when you have interns that don't get paid

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm going one step further. I've blocked Konur and now I'll block anyone that posts a tweet from him on VT. I'm not even sure it's a real person. I've had enough.

Enough I tell you!

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Indigo said:

When did I write off link with Torres who's been linked since January? Asking question about happens with Mings and another left footed CB is not writing off a link. Every major Villa podcast has discussed the same thing

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

When did I write off link with Torres who's been linked since January? Asking question about happens with Mings and another left footed CB is not writing off a link. Every major Villa podcast has discussed the same thing

Tielemans.