Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

When Pau Torres is announced over the next few days how long before people on here and Twitter complain about there not being any Villa rumours?

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to wait towards the end of July for more signings. Club will probably be after somebody who’s wanted by other clubs and it will be a deal that just takes ages. I’d imagine the priority will be to shift the likes of Wesley, Davis, Sanson, Chambers, Nakamba, Coutinho? and Traore and get them off the wage bill. 

Just thinking back to Newcastle last summer, pretty sure they didn’t sign Isak till the season started? Probably be the case here as Villa wait for the right deal. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Craigy1874 said:

Are you kidding?  That guy is completely full of shit?  Can't believe folk are still falling for this guy after around 4 transfer windows! 🤯

He is the worst. I can't believe he keeps doing it. Maybe one time he gets lucky and has a broken clock moment. 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Anyone think we’re in for Kudus?

Think he will end up at Brighton, something in the tweet from Fabrizo Romano tweet the other day saying about tricky negotiations regards fee & wages or summat that had been ironed out, can't remember what exactly but lead me to believe it was Brighton over us. 

4 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Centre back/right back. Good ball player. Would seem like a very random link for a specific Milanista account to make up. Might have legs. 

I’m not being funny, but he better have at least two legs or he won’t be able to compete in the premier league. Makes it very hard to kick a ball without legs.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

That much, have you been taking the happy pills again KV?

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Kiwi with the back post tap in...

Can't argue with science. 2 transfers done from the 70 plus players we've been linked with

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

They're basically the same age, Johnson having done far more in his career than Balogun.  "Oh yeah, I can see why Balogun would be £50m".

Johnson hasn't shown more than him and no, that's not what I said. I said that I can see why Arsenal are asking that, not that he'd necessarily be worth it. 

13 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Centre back/right back. Good ball player. Would seem like a very random link for a specific Milanista account to make up. Might have legs. 

Is this a fresh link as we were linked last night to this lad ... if it is fresh link may have some legs. 

8 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Can't argue with science. 2 transfers done from the 70 plus players we've been linked with

No.  But you can't argue with maths either.  You said the chances were 0.027% when based on 2 correct transfers out of 70 links the answer is 2.8%.  Now if you had said 2 out of 7000 links then you'd be on to something....

• Like 1