If you could ask Unai Emery one question ...

Marka Ragnos

What was wrong at Arsenal

The answer to their turn around isn't as simple as arteta, there's some stories to tell from his time there which would be a great insight to both the mentality of these obscenely paid superstars and the inner workings of these mega clubs, I think that answer would belong firmly in the games gone thread

WTF were you waiting for? 

More than 2 weeks ago I said "What worries me is we are 12 days in to January and we made 1 lowish cost signing. We should have had players signaled out ready to approach before the transfer window opened" 

People were having a go at me saying we should not rush. WELL THAT WORKED OUT WELL DIDN'T IT.

1 hour ago, Podster said:

WTF were you waiting for? 

More than 2 weeks ago I said "What worries me is we are 12 days in to January and we made 1 lowish cost signing. We should have had players signaled out ready to approach before the transfer window opened" 

People were having a go at me saying we should not rush. WELL THAT WORKED OUT WELL DIDN'T IT.

Side question: Is that you in your profile pic, because if it is, and I re-read your post, it makes you seem like a kind of unhinged but in a really great way?

• Haha 1

Me: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

UE: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood, cos a woodchuck can't chuck wood.

Me: If a woodchuck could chuck wood, and  if a woodchuck would chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

UE: 4 

8 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Side question: Is that you in your profile pic, because if it is, and I re-read your post, it makes you seem like a kind of unhinged but in a really great way?

YES, that's realy me, in one of my many Steampunk outfits, and I am so touched that you give me the honor of being in the unhinged bracket of people, after all in a crazy world the crazy survive,

however, I think that my mind has become twisted from being a Villa fan for over 60 years 🙂

Edited by Podster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1