Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

The excited kid in me thinks this is an indicator that his head wasn't in the game, and it is transfer related. And they've decided it isn't going to change in the second half. 

There is only one conclusion I'm drawing from this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s arguably their best player and they’ve taken him off after 45mins in a huge match. 

Me thinks something is afoot!

Apparently his first half performance was woeful, but then I think he should be encouraged to do better. Taking a player off at half time is a bit harsh.

West Ham have come in with a late offer. Get French Football along with L'Équipe the most reliable source for French transfer news, were first to report our interest which was then further confirmed by Romano, Percy and Collomose.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

West Ham have come in with a late offer. Get French Football along with L'Équipe the most reliable source for French transfer news, were first to report our interest which was then further confirmed by Romano, Percy and Collomose.

Probably just agent talk. Guendouzi wouldn't choose a relegation scrap with Moyes over our ambition and a reunion with Emery and Kamara.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Can't blame any other PL team for trying to sign him really. But if it's only west ham competing with us, I don't see the relegation battle and lure from London outweighing the project, a reunion with Emery and Kamara, and an outside chance for Europe.

spacer.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Can't blame any other PL team for trying to sign him really. But if it's only west ham competing with us, I don't see the relegation battle and lure from London outweighing the project, a reunion with Emery and Kamara, and an outside chance for Europe.

spacer.png

Are west ham in europe?

Â