Alberto Moleiro

nick76

Don't really know what to make of this one. 3 goals and 6 assists in 55 laliga 2 games doesn't exactly scream wonderkid. Then again, he's only 19 who knows what his potential is.

Either way, he surely isn't going to be part of our first team set up for a while. Almost like a late academy signing.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

1 hour ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Don't really know what to make of this one. 3 goals and 6 assists in 55 laliga 2 games doesn't exactly scream wonderkid. Then again, he's only 19 who knows what his potential is.

Either way, he surely isn't going to be part of our first team set up for a while. Almost like a late academy signing.

Isnt the transfer fee rumoured to be about 20 million. I imagine he will probably be loaned back then in our first team in the summer

1 hour ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Gavi at Barcelona only has 2 goals and 7 assists in 49 La Liga games. Would you describe him as a wonderkid?

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Gavi at Barcelona only has 2 goals and 7 assists in 49 La Liga games. Would you describe him as a wonderkid?

Main difference is Gavi is even younger and doing it at a higher level. Big difference between La Liga and La Liga 2.

And from what I've heard of him from Barca fans, his performances haven't been amazing for them either. Pedri is the proper wonderkid. And Ansu Fati before his injuries.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Isnt the transfer fee rumoured to be about 20 million. I imagine he will probably be loaned back then in our first team in the summer

I’d say its probably more 1 and a half years before he starts to join the first team. He’ll get at least a season loan in the championship first.

10 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I’d say its probably more 1 and a half years before he starts to join the first team. He’ll get at least a season loan in the championship first.

I dunno, obviously depends on how good he is and how ready he is but we definitely have the spot for him now, even if we then sign another top level winger at the moment we have so little depth there that we can and should give him games and develop him, my concern would be more the other way and we plan on deep ending him and giving him too many games which we've seen with so many young English wingers means that by 25 they've been sussed out and they drop off a cliff

It is mental that we only have 1 out and out winger at the club, useless would know more than me but then apart from Barry playing there I don't know if we've got any top left wingers (or right) about to break through either (will bidace break through?)

I'd be happy to sign him, happier if we did get someone else too but then slightly disappointed if we shipped him out for 18 months

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not seen him play but online has his position all over the place from defender to winger to a No.10

He wears No.10 so will go by that but he is only 19 but his attacking stats aren't great in front of goal but seems to have the most created in the league

The La Liga2 must be one of the most negative leagues about for scoring goals

image.jpeg.3ec0287a9d7314dd0e7f5b9929e30ff2.jpeg

• Haha 1

He ends up at Villarreal as a very handy AML in my classic FM 2023 Concord Rangers save (I’ll be using this for all our transfer rumours FYI), so looks a good signing.

Edit: initially bought by Real Madrid for £9m, then on to Villarreal for free. 

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

He ends up at Villarreal as a very handy AML in my classic FM 2023 Concord Rangers save (I’ll be using this for all our transfer rumours FYI), so looks a good signing.

Edit: initially bought by Real Madrid for £9m, then on to Villarreal for free. 

Same here, I bought him for 20m at derby when I took them to the prem, and bought him again for 60m to villa. He scored 8 in 5 games since the start of my season.

Yes based on all the evidence this is a no brainer

The great match of @AlbertoMoleiro today was anthological

A PLAYER in its purest form, a diamond on the pitch that will be difficult for us to retain, what a WONDERFUL player

Â