Alberto Moleiro

nick76

Sounds like we really want this player, this, Kang-in, and Duran have been the most interesting links. Presumably wont sign both Kang-in and Moleiro as I think they'd both have similar roles, but one of them would be good.

Just now, useless said:

Sounds like we really want this player, this, Kang-in, and Duran have been the most interesting links. Presumably wont sign both Kang-in and Moleiro as I think they'd both have similar roles, but one of them would be good.

Could be this and Osorio though?

Massive step up from Segunda division.

I assume he's one of these light on their feet playmakers so will take his time to baulk up given Bryan Gil has had very few starts so far in prem.

Can also remember Swansea signing a similar type a few years back and he went back after six months. Just checked and it was Roque Mesa from......Las Palmas.

No issue with signing these if we bring in 2-3 experienced players each window e.g Moreno and hopefully a mid 20s striker.

Problem is when we don't and fans instantly hype these signings as ready to hit the ground running in prem.

I think he would be a project player similar to Duran, someone who can come into the club and get some minutes but not expected to come in and make an impact straight away.

On his highlights it actually looks like strength might be one of his plus points, almost looks like across between McGInn and Buendia.

We lost Chukwuemeka who we didn't really replace as someone who was going to be part of first team squad, so this player could be seen as that replacement.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Read somewhere it was €30 million.

I’m sure I read somewhere that whilst his release clause is €30m, it automatically increases to €60m if they get promoted. 

No idea if that’s true but I’m sure I’ve seen it somewhere. 

32 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Lad looks electric. He’s basically what Coutinho and Buendia should be for us. 

Be exciting if this one were to come off. 

Scenes when he's dispossessed twice as much per match as Buendia and Coutinho combined

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, messi11 said:

Could be the next Carlos Gill, Could be the next David Silva.

Definitely should take the risk. Because every signing is a risk If you don't take risks you won't become anything.

How can we take risks when we don’t have any money to spend…😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

How can we take risks when we don’t have any money to spend…😂😂

When you get down in the mud and wrestle with a pig, the pig loves it and you get muddy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â