Midweek Football 29/30 December/New Yrs Eve & New Yrs Day football 31 December/1 January

andykeenan

Joke of an amount of time added on and then even more of a joke from the ref at t end, giving a soft free kick and blowing up around 15 seconds past the 5 minutes that were added on when United wasted at least a minute with subs during the added on time.

They couldn’t wait for United to get out of there with the three points.

Manchester City player receives a yellow card for simulation.

In other news, household energy costs in Hell are expected to rise, as the use of heating devices in homes are used to combat the record low freezing temperatures.

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Everton level, wonderful finish  but that's embarrassing defending at any level. Bloke falls over and still gets to take a free shot

Who was the City defender that got sent for a hot dog? Ridiculously casual defending. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'm feeling a bit bored with these games...I think i have a World Cup hangover.

PL reminds me just how low the bar was in the World Cup in terms of action. The WC final was great, but also on a par with several of the Premier league games we have every week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Do City have a plan B or are they entirely reliant on Haaland? 

He's individually scored  more than 9/20  teams in the league so it's not a bad Plan A.

Definitely an off day for them, and they can't afford many more. Grealish hasn't been great today, KdB has done little other than lose the ball and foul. 

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Why Martial will never be a top player. He's skillful, good touch, good dribbler, good link up play and decent finisher....but when he ain't arsed he ain't arsed.

Time and time again the ball has been fed to him with back to goal, he's had no interest in winning it or getting his body there or even showing.

The guy is a disgrace...but he will be brilliant next week.

He's not bothered today though.

You could've just mentioned that he was French tbf

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

If De Bruyne was in our first 11 playing like this I'd be outraged he stayed on this long. 85 minutes before bringing on Foden is baffling.

He stays on and Grealish comes off. LOL

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Little gap opening up with Brentford, Palace, Fulham winning. We’re top of the lower half of that divide, could do with taking something tomorrow.

I was just thinking that, 4 point gap to Palace. We need at least a draw

Â