January Transfers 2023

sne

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

I reckon our Emi Martinez will be high on the shopping lists for a number of big European sides 😞 Maybe Bayern will go for him to replace the crocked Neuer.

Bayern dont pay 50 million for a player they will then be selling in 6 months when Neuer returns

They are trying to get Sommer on loan

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bayern dont pay 50 million for a player they will then be selling in 6 months when Neuer returns

They are trying to get Sommer on loan

They’re gonna have to pay big for someone at some point. Not often a quality world cup finalist GK is at a gettable club like ours (😭)

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

They’re gonna have to pay big for someone at some point. Not often a quality world cup finalist GK is at a gettable club like ours (😭)

Was gonna say they could wait til the summer and get Oblak for "free". But apparently he's signed a new contract. Totally missed that. Great news that since Atletico won't be coming for Martinez.

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

They signed Mane for 35 million in the summer. That would have been 80 million if Liverpool sold him to an English club

They arent buying our keeper and will most likely sign a German based keeper

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

They signed Mane for 35 million in the summer. That would have been 80 million if Liverpool sold him to an English club

They arent buying our keeper and will most likely sign a German based keeper

Neuer is also a very different type of keeper from martinez

Inter Milan maybe if they had some money (which I don't think they do) but after that there's no market for him, especially if we want £70-80m for him, no one outside of the PL has that cash for a keeper

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Inter Milan maybe if they had some money (which I don't think they do) but after that there's no market for him, especially if we want £70-80m for him, no one outside of the PL has that cash for a keeper

Inter have Onana and is starting more now. he is more like Neuer than Emi

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Chelsea seem to be throwing money around without any thought in a bid to collect whatevers hot at the time. 

Watch them spend big on him and forget they already have two decent keepers. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Gustavo Scarpa signs for Forest

January is going to be nuts again 😂😂

Think he joined on expiry of his contract.  Deal was sorted earlier in the season.

Edited by bobzy

Liverpool favorites to sign Enzo Fernandez apparently. 

He has €120m release clause, which would be a mental amount of money considering Benfica only signed him in the summer for €10 + €8m addons. 

I think River Plate have quite a large sell on clause, so they would be due quite a hefty windfall if the deal went through.

Â