World Cup: Matches

Genie

FIFA have picked a Qatari ref to ref the 3rd prize game tomorrow. Sure was the best candidate. After all he usually works in the Qatari, Chines and the Swiss 2nd division. It's only his second game of the tournament.

Best WC ever!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sne said:

FIFA have picked a Qatari ref to ref the 3rd prize game tomorrow. Sure was the best candidate. After all he usually works in the Qatari, Chines and the Swiss 2nd division. It's only his second game of the tournament.

Best WC ever!

He has reffed the AFC Champions League Final and the Club World Cup final with Liverpool involved in fairness

Probably better than a number of Premier League referees

Both Infantino and the ref booed after the game and Archaf Hakimi getting into an argument with Infantino apparently and yelling "It's the second game in a row you've done this against us. What is wrong with you?”. :D 

Looking forward to seeing Qatar owned Messi vs Qatar owned Mbappe in the Qatar world cup final.

Winners get a multi billion dollar defence order from the Qatari state.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

So the big question? BBC 1 or Itv? What's your strategy. I think I will stick with bbc1 for pre match, half time and full time chats, and if it's McCoist on ITV during gameplay then ITV. No way if I'm listening to Danny Murphy nor Jenas on a WC final

ITV. Even tho they're team Ronaldo