World Cup: Matches

Genie

Brazil team underwhelming. 
I cant believe Brazil once had Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Kaka, Carlos, Cafu, Adriano in the same team.  This is a far cry from that team. 

Edited by messi11

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Brazil team underwhelming. 
I cant believe Brazil once had Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Kaka, Carlos, Cafu, Adriano in the same team.  This is a far cry from that team. 

They’ve made a lot of changes. Already through. This narrative gets bandied around about fringe players getting the dead rubber game “ oh they’ll be eager to impress and get a start for the last 16 “ Brazil could hammer Cameroon tonight and these lads who have come in will already know / been told , they aren’t playing against South Korea. 

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

They’ve made a lot of changes. Already through. This narrative gets bandied around about fringe players getting the dead rubber game “ oh they’ll be eager to impress and get a start for the last 16 “ Brazil could hammer Cameroon tonight and these lads who have come in will already know / been told , they aren’t playing against South Korea. 

Yeah clearly going through the motions. Think all managers would do the same. 

19 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Even their starting 11 just don't excite me. I don't know why. I mean Richarlson is their main striker... Wtf