World Cup: Matches

Genie

It’s a known fact that at a corner the goalkeeper is permitted to draw an AK-47 and cut down the entire attacking line. Except of course vs Messi or Ronaldo or Man Utd, then you just have to touch them and it’s a penalty for the first ever time in the history of football.

The worst decision I have ever seen.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

Ferdinand saying Messi is one of the best penalty takers in the world, isn’t it one of the areas he is actually pretty average? 

You mean the rent-a-gob ex-footballer doesn’t know what he talking about? I am shocked to my very core.

• Like 3

Cowardly football from the first whistle from Poland. Saudi Arabia showed the game-plan and you have to be brave, play a highline and condense the midfield and don't give them and Messi time on the ball, Poland have just sat deep and let them play.

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mexico on fire all of a sudden

The scenarios in this group are mental

Mexico and Poland even now on points and goals and they drew against each other. What's the next tiebreaker?

• Like 1

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Poland and Mexuco are now level on points & GD & goals scored. Next criteria is cards, only just explained by BBC.

Imagine going out because of yellow cards. They are so arbitrarily given at the best of times.