Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa fans only ever want a shot at being something and the hope is that this set up are the real deal. I get to distracted by watching Unai at the games and to me he has the conviction of a winner with his passion and demand for his team to be successful, the man has tunnel vision and will drive the rest forward because that is the only place he looks. Just hang onto this guys tails has he will demand progress. 

In my best Unai voice

Uppa the Villaa

We are 150 Years old, and these guys don't come around very often....we are blessed to have him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If Pep wins manager of the year over Emery then it was pointless even having nominees. 

He won it last year when Howe must have been a strong contender. Wouid think Emery is in contention but the 4 titles in a row makes me think Emery won't get it.

We as fans are not at his mentality level. We can't comprehend it. He will have big ambitions for the Champions League, he's not going out there for a bit of fun.

• Like 2

Points earned since Unai took over

Man City 62 games - 145 points

Arsenal 62 - 136

Liverpool 62 - 129

Villa 61 - 116

Man Utd 61 - 106

Newcastle 61 - 104

Spurs 61 - 97

We deserve Champions League :) 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

We as fans are not at his mentality level. We can't comprehend it. He will have big ambitions for the Champions League, he's not going out there for a bit of fun.

That's our job to enjoy the ride, he wants to win it

And to not lose 2 league games in a row with the list of injuries and Europe is MOTY on its own. Regardless of the turnaround he has mastered in such a short period of time.

Anyone who doesn't vote for him doesn't like football

• Like 1

Â