Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Danks and the performance have given them that luxury

In one way yes but a couple of bad results/performances against Newcastle and United and we’re a less appealing proposition again. We don’t want to drift along like Wolves who have also had a win since they sacked Lage which they probably thought took the pressure off. Strike whilst the iron is hot. I would like to see us make good progress this week. 

As an aside, it was really nice to see Neil Cutler back involved and vocal on the sidelines, felt like old times. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

So yesterday I was going to have a burger and chips for dinner, was dead set on it.... Then I saw a picture of Chicken Fajitas and thought to my self..... Oooooh Daddy. I haven't had Fajitas for years, so I changed my mind.

Maybe Poch has decided to change to Fajitas for tea too...

pushing your culinary digressions to one side could you not had both?

you quoted  burger and chips for dinner and fajitas for tea, two separate meal zones ?

Just now, Follyfoot said:

pushing your culinary digressions to one side could you not had both?

you quoted  burger and chips for dinner and fajitas for tea, two separate meal zones ?

Oooh you Lampard!

Tea, dinner - in my world it's the same thing ;) 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Ah, our Jim, I thought it might be someone else. 

Whaddaya know Jim? 

I’m Jim

image.png.271e39a731c189c969b616cda9723fd7.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KMitch said:

Calling Emery unsuccessful and lumping him in with Championship level managers like Silva and Parker is criminal...  The guy has won every trophy in France, 4 Europa League titles and even took Arsenal to an Europa League final in his only season there.  He's bound to be a sure fire success, given time and a solid budget.

I was outlining good mangers that had unsuccessful spells in the prem but wasn't clear on that, apologies. 

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

If it was Poch, it could just have been announced yesterday. The fact they’re waiting tells me he’s in another job. So from the list of top candidates it’s possibly Amorim or Emery.

Its Emery imo.  I said it straight away on the other thread before it was closed.  Probably wouldn’t come until after last nights game.