Atmospherics

maqroll

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

A few years ago I was in Madrid on a Friday to Monday morning and had my eye on an Athletico game.

I bet you can guess when it ended up being played.

Sunday?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Swedish season underway. I know the choice of team will annoy some of our Swedish members 😉 But if you’ll forgive me, all I wish to say is that the Swedish league (or the big city clubs, at least) is very good for atmosphere and ultras culture. 

59 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Swedish season underway. I know the choice of team will annoy some of our Swedish members 😉 But if you’ll forgive me, all I wish to say is that the Swedish league (or the big city clubs, at least) is very good for atmosphere and ultras culture. 

Hammarby is one of the best atmospheres I have been to and it was a midtable game

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Hammarby is one of the best atmospheres I have been to and it was a midtable game

I had the good fortune to go to a AIK hammerby derby. Kick off was delayed because of all the pyro smoke before the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I had the good fortune to go to a AIK hammerby derby. Kick off was delayed because of all the pyro smoke before the game. 

Generally speaking, any derby game NOT delayed (or at least has reduced visibility at kick off) because of pyro smoke needs more pyro. 

No pyro, no party. 

12 hours ago, El Zen said:

In the late 1970's early 1980's the Holte end would launch thousands of balloons when the players came out before the start of the game.....very low tech compared to the video clip above !

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Doesn't it cause problems for anyone with breathing difficulties like asthma?

Never seen any issues around me, but I’m not going to confidently deny it. I guess if you’re severly asthmatic you probably shouldn’t be standing smack in the middle of an ultras crew, I’ll give you that. 

24 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Swedish fans are awesome. AIK (black and gold) away at Halmstad today (a cool 11 hour round trip): 

@Tegis

Yeah, that went really well. 💩

Incidentally, Halmstad is my second closest game, only Malmö is closer.

Just now, Tegis said:

Yeah, that went really well. 💩

Incidentally, Halmstad is my second closest game, only Malmö is closer.

Sorry about the result, but you can be damn proud of the turnout from the away fans. 

• Thanks 1

Â