Atmospherics

maqroll

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Stockholm derbies are world class for atmosphere. 

Think mentioned here before I went to a random Hammarby league game and it was crazy. It also had the greatest end to a game I ever witnessed

Other team put the ball out for an injured player and Hammarby scored an injury time equaliser and all hell broke out. 2 minutes later the other team popped in a winning free kick and no handshakes after the game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Other team put the ball out for an injured player and Hammarby scored an injury time equaliser and all hell broke out. 2 minutes later the other team popped in a winning free kick and no handshakes after the game

Hacken? Shit always happen between Hammarby and Hacken :D

• Like 1

On 23/10/2023 at 10:08, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I was there. In the away end. The amount of pyro used for this game was delicious, even if it did cost me a good pair of gloves 😂

(no comments on the game)

• Haha 1

On 01/11/2023 at 17:02, sne said:

Club is an absolute dumpster fire but the fans have been amazing this season. Record attendances despite the club very much looking to be relegated.

Brilliant. Very much reminds me of another club that I know very well.

Hope IFK stay up with GAIS looking set for promotion. Will be a cracking derby and good for football in GBG. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

Brilliant. Very much reminds me of another club that I know very well.

Hope IFK stay up with GAIS looking set for promotion. Will be a cracking derby and good for football in GBG. 

Yeah, they are having a fantastic season. Really hope ot's them and not Utsiktens that go up (even thou both are Gothenburg and both are fairy tale stories) because with Västerås going up we can't really have yet another ******* team playing on plastic door mats in the league. It's a joke. Shame that Örgryte are a lost cause and Frölunda have given up and become a feeder club/youth development club for IFK. At least Häcken are good but I miss the days when we had 3-4 Gothenburg clubs in the top flight and at least 2 of them were competitive. 

I lived i Gothenburg back in the early 2000's and went to the Örgryte derbies when it used to be around 40.000 each game. Was fantastic even thou the fans and atmospherics are actually miles better these days.

Â