Atmospherics

maqroll

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah, they are having a fantastic season. Really hope ot's them and not Utsiktens that go up (even thou both are Gothenburg and both are fairy tale stories) because with Västerås going up we can't really have yet another ******* team playing on plastic door mats in the league. It's a joke. Shame that Örgryte are a lost cause and Frölunda have given up and become a feeder club/youth development club for IFK. At least Häcken are good but I miss the days when we had 3-4 Gothenburg clubs in the top flight and at least 2 of them were competitive. 

I lived i Gothenburg back in the early 2000's and went to the Örgryte derbies when it used to be around 40.000 each game. Was fantastic even thou the fans and atmospherics are actually miles better these days.

Yeah, Utsiktens are a bit pointless (I say that with nothing but respect for their achievements) and Häcken are a bit meh, so a competitive IFK and GAIS derby would be fantastic. 

• Like 1

Just now, El Zen said:

Yeah, Utsiktens are a bit pointless (I say that with nothing but respect for their achievements) and Häcken are a bit meh, so a competitive IFK and GAIS derby would be fantastic. 

I kinda hope that the GAIS derby will not be competitive due to IFK one day getting their act together but yeah :D 

1 minute ago, sne said:

I kinda hope that the GAIS derby will not be competitive due to IFK one day getting their act together but yeah :D 

I keep trying to pick sides here, but I can’t. I went to GAIS this summer and even bought a scarf, but I know good people on both sides and I just can’t bring myself to hate IFK like you’re supposed to if you’re GAIS 😂

• Like 1

Maybe because both teams have been shit and out of top tier so long, it feels GAIS vs OIS is the Gothenburg derby these days.

With OIS going down it woukd be hilarious if IFK do as well and even more shameful if lost a play off tp Utsiktens 😂

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, El Zen said:

Probably not a popular opinion here, but Legia’s TIFO yesterday was f***ing fantastic.

They can certainly put on a display.

What they pulled off (with moving all the ultras to the next stand) would not be possible in many clubs, but the owners know that ultras have a big say in what happens at the club. 

• 1 month later...

The Swedes continue their absolute world class tifo game. Malmö FF this time, with a 3D display I’ve never seen the like of before:

• Like 2

Â