GTA VI

villarule123

When you consider GTA V was released on the PS3 and the Xbox 360 that's staggering. Vice City and Leonida are perfect for this release. I cannot wait. 

On 05/12/2023 at 20:09, PieFacE said:

Can't wait. Feel like I haven't had a decent game to sink my teeth into for years now. 

That's because most games made these days are shit. Hence why I still okay Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Ghost Recon Wildlands etc

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, villa89 said:

Hopefully they go back to making the game fun rather than going for realism. GTA isn't about the storylines or GFx its about the madness and surprises. 

I don't want it to be saints row tbh.

• Like 1

Yeah I'd say Trevor was a stretch enough, it was a good mix 

Id rather they took cyberpunks approach to "fun" where it's chock full of Easter eggs and stuff to justify exploring every inch of it but that's away from the main story 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I'd say Trevor was a stretch enough, it was a good mix 

Id rather they took cyberpunks approach to "fun" where it's chock full of Easter eggs and stuff to justify exploring every inch of it but that's away from the main story 

Trevor and Michael were genius ideas in 5 because you could 'behave' as each of them would, experiencing different aspects of the game without breaking immersion.

In no way did being crazy when playing as Trevor feel game breaking or forced. 

4 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I don't want it to be saints row tbh.

me either but I don't want it to be the Original GTA IV or like red dead redemption II where the missions are boring as tar.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

me either but I don't want it to be the Original GTA IV or like red dead redemption II where the missions are boring as tar.

Matt on TCGS podcast keeps having the argument that in terms of mission structure they don't really innovate as the genre is saturated and they've done so much already it's hard to be new 

They've also made a good point that GTA now is at the point where bigger isn't necessarily better

being able to go in to more buildings is the probably the answer 

Â